Note for teachers:
The Socialpreneurship Project was developed in Langley, British Columbia in alignment with the BC Career Life Education 10 curriculum by Michelle Allen.
The Socialpreneurship Project School General Guidelines:
- CLE classes complete the project and present in class. One group per class is chosen to present in school-wide finals. Smaller schools may choose to send two groups per class to the finals. Schools may choose to do school-wide or grade-wide presentations
- The final presentation should be done in front of a panel of judges consisting of both adults and students.
Download the PDF version of the student guide & teacher guides:
Socialpreneurship Project Teacher Guide
Socialpreneurship Project Student Guide
Some amazing resources and information regarding the benefits of Volunteerism:
- JAMA Peds volunteering & CV risk_2013
- JAMA_Volunteering – Advice for patients JAMA Peds 2013
- Personal resilience and identity capital among young people
- Positive Mental Health in Adolescence predicts Volunteering_2018
- Youniss_High School community service as a predictor of adult volunteering